Wednesday, May 27, 2009

8 is Great

A few weeks ago I turned 8. Here are some pictures from my party.

Me and my buddies doing carpet angels and windshield wipers.....this was getting us warmed up for everything we had planned.....








We did a science theme and had fun blowing up 2 liter sodas with Mentos.




We made sculptures out of gummy bears, cheese balls, mini tootsie rolls and toothpicks.

My friend Michael built a cool motorcycle...he's holding it up in the background. The cheese ball windmill tower was my creation.

















Silly String Wars!!! This was alot of fun even when we got it in our mouths!

This is Harrison doing his evil scientist impersonation with the slime we made.


Thanks guys for coming and spending the afternoon having fun.

8 is great!!

Wonder Boy



2 comments:

Leisha said...

It was a great party !! Big Love, Mom ;-) XOXOX

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! I look forward to more blogs. Love you!!

Dottie